When you play the game using a free Minecraft account, you need to know some tips and tricks which will help you navigate the game faster and play your way all around the different dimensions of the game.
Breathe for a Prolonged Time While Underwater
If you wanted to explore the ocean or build a base, you need a trick so you can stay underwater for a long time. You can use the torch method for a temporary purpose only. By bringing a torch underwater, you will be able to get a quick breath of air by placing a torch leveled to the blocks you’re standing. However, using doors will enable you to stay in the waters forever since you can make a pocket air out of it.
“F” Button Features that You Should Know About
Take note of these buttons to help you with the game:
• F1. By pressing this key, it will cause your HUD to disappear such as your hands, health and armor, hot bar, and any item that you are holding. Releasing the key will bring the HUD back.
• F2. This key allows you to make screenshots on your screen, and you can have a look at it in your Minecraft folder. You can use those screenshots as your desktop background or show it off to your friends.
• F3. Once you hold down on this key, all data on your current playing mode will appear like the FPS, updates, CPU usage, and many more.
• F5. This key is best used in nighttime since it allows you the third person view needed to see anything behind you.
• F10. This key allows you to pause the game.
• F11. You can use the Fullscreen mode while pressing this key.
Remember these Things When You Go Mining:
• 3 pork shops
• 4 stacks of torches or more depending on how deep you will go in mining (64 torches for each stack)
How to Store Your Items Properly?
If you have items to store, make sure that you store them properly for your items to be organized. An organized storage allows you to see the items that you want to use quickly and efficiently. Label your items in different categories such as, “plants”, for any plants you see, have them stored on that category.
Want to Have an Unlimited Water Source?
Water is needed in Minecraft, and you need an abundant source for it. To get an unlimited water source, you will need 2 buckets of water. Once you have your buckets, get a 4×4 empty square where you will dig out two holes. After digging, place your 2 buckets of water in the 2 holes. You will see that water will fill in. And when you get some, it will automatically regenerate water.
How to Easily Find a Diamond?
A diamond is used to make armors, swords, hoes, and axes. For you to easily find it, you should mine your way down to layer 12. By pressing F3 on your computer or map for Xbox, you will know if you’re in this layer. So, dig it in.
Minecraft for free has a lot of things left undiscovered. By learning to explore each ground, it will help you discover new things that will make you glued on the game even more.